Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas to me...not!

I just came home from a fun night out with the girls. We met at Asian Star for dinner and then went to see Enchanted. When we came out of the movie I couldn't find my car. Come to find out...it was towed! To make the story better, it was my sister's car. If I go pick it up tonight the damage will be $202, if I go in the morning, it's $162. Looks like after I pick up the car I'll be returning some of Christmas. So I hitched a ride home from Jami, no one is home to complain to...luckily for Shaun, so I started a blog! Merry Christmas to me!

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Yeah !!! I'm so happy that the car being towed led to a new blog!!! I love new blogging friends. Good luck with the car-and husband.that sucks.

Jami and Family said...

I am so glad you finally started your blog! Yeah! That is so crappy that your car got towed...did you get it back today? Way to goon your blog!!