Sunday, July 13, 2008

Park City Bike Ride

Last wednesday we went up to Park City and rode the Wanship bike trail with Shaun's parents and their ward. We were told that it was a 6 mile bike ride, it turned out to be 13.2 miles. But that was okay, we had a great time. It is a dirt trail and is totally flat the whole way. Anna has a bike seat that goes in front of Shaun, she loves her bike rides with dad.


Shaun had to take the car to our ending place so we didn't have to ride back 13 miles. It took him a good hour to do so. Anna sat in the dirt and played patiently for the first 30 mins then she was ready to go.

Anna in her bike seat with dad

Shaun's mom & I



We rode past some cows, Anna loved it!

Shaun, Anna & Kathy

All of us when we got done with our ride.

Our little family at the end

We ended up at the Spring Chicken Inn, we had already placed our order earlier that week since such a large group of us were going. The food was great!!

6 comments:

The Airharts said...

You guys are so adventurous! Looks like you have been having a good summer. We will all need to get together when I come back in a few weeks!

Jami and Family said...

You always do the funnest stuff! I love to see all your adventures with your little family!

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

I love the little seat to go on the bike. I have never seen one of those before.. Awesome! I got to get myself one of those..

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Hey Mandy,
Cute family. It is so fun to see what everyone has been up to the last 10 years.

LindseyFae* said...

She is so cute in that helmet!

RO said...

So Freakin' Cute, that little Anna Bug! I love the bike seat too. Gotta get me one of those for my little guy. Gotta actually get me a bike first. And that should probably not happen until after baby #2 comes out! LOL