Monday, February 16, 2009

Dance Class

Last week I signed Anna up for dance class. This was our second week going and I am really happy with how much she is participating. I was thinking she would want to go home the whole time. Not the case...although she knows she gets Skittles when class is over so she has to be there until the end. I also bribe her with treats if she does what the teacher asks.


Anna and Brooklyn showing us what they learned




They get to dance with different things. She loves when they get to dance with the teddy bears and put them on her head.


Being silly



Class is over and the girls are showing us that they can go upside down.

Home from dance and had a great time


It is so much fun to watch her each week. She loves it so far and talks about going to dance class. She loved her ballet shoes and outfit, I was thinking I would have to hold her down to put it on. She does not like to dress up in anything but normal clothes. I have a box of dress-ups that she won't even touch. Stinker!!

10 comments:

Deidra said...

She is so cute! I love the ballet shoes!

Jami and Family said...

That is so cute, and she seriously looks darling!!!

Jack & Rosie said...

Those pics are so cute!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh!! That girl is so darling. I can't wait for the chance to watch my daugther go to dance class! Let's hope I have atleast one girl!!

The Fletchers said...

How adorable! That's great that she loves going. I'm going to have to get Madelyn in dance lessons soon.

Marissa and Family said...

Anna in her dance clothes is TOO CUTE!!! I love it! I can't wait until Olivia can take dance.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Those pictures turned out SO cute! I might have to steal some!

LindseyFae* said...

Oh my gosh! It really doesn't get cuter than that.

The Johnson's said...

I was thinking about you today, wondering how you are and how things are going. I haven't seen you since our run in at the office, it's been about a year, are you still going there? Your little doll is so cute and growing up soooo fast!

Davis Family said...

What a doll! How fun to have a girl and do cute girlie things! Maybe one day!