Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Day of School

Anna started pre-school this fall. I can't believe she is old enough to go to school, crazy how time flies. We are both so excited for her to start this new adventure. She goes Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours. 2 hours that I can do whatever I want :)
1st day of school pictures


on our way

We stopped at Leila's house to walk to school with us.
We walked to school with our friends

My favorite picture, she just got to class and is so excited to be in pre-school

This is her class and her teacher Miss Kathy, her other teacher is Miss Connie. While she was sitting in the circle she looked up and saw me watching her through the window, I blew her a kiss, she blew one back and waved goodbye. She felt comfortable and excited to be there.

Anna's first piece of schoolwork
She loves going to school and being with her friends. This month they are learning about bears, the letter A, the color brown and a few other things. She is all smiles going to school and has a great time while she is there. She loves to tell people that she is in pre-school.

4 comments:

Jami and Family said...

I cannot believe she is old enough o go to pre-school! Where does the time go? She is so cute and she looked so excited to go! What are you going to do with yourself now?

Marissa and Family said...

I can't believe our kids are in preschool. It's so nice to have a break and add a little more routine to their schedule, but it's also kind of sad. She looks like she didn't have any problems leaving you. What a doll!

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is so cute!!! I can't believe she already started school! She is darling!

The Fletchers said...

So cute! I love that girl, she just makes me smile. I can't wait for Madelyn to start next week.