Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Snuggies

The Romero/Whipperman family's got new jammie's for Christmas.
Shaun was the black (or should I say blue) sheep of the family, he was a little too big for the Dr. Seuss jams, so he was lucky enough to get some blue snowflake women's jammies. He was happy to have them!
*Whit, Kyle & Ez* *Mom, Dad & Patrick*

Playing the Christmas bells, a tradition we all love!

*Ian, Loni & Mac* *Scott & Tuta* * Kip & Emily*




Surprise, Santa came!!


Anna got a new dollhouse and accessories, along with lot's of other things.

Shaun's surprise was a framed picture taken by his friend Steve Lloyd.

Anna showing her new doll house from Santa

2 comments:

Kyle, Whitney, Ezra & Jovi said...

Wow you FINALLY posted Christmas! I might have to steal your pics since I left my camera home on Christmas!

Jami and Family said...

Shoot, I love the jammies! That is hilarious!!