Friday, February 1, 2008

Projects...do they ever end?


We have been living in our home for 3 1/2 years now. It has been a lot of fun and a lot of work fixing up a home. Since we had Anna, just over a year ago, we haven't done anything to the inside of the house. But I have been saving my money and I am ready to fix up my laundry room. Yay! Since it's so yucky, I never bother to even clean it. So here is a before picture and as soon as it's done I'll post the after picture. Hopefully this spring we will be able to redo our bathrooms and start on the back yard. So it looks like we have lots of projects in our future. Good thing Shaun is an excellent handy man!

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Yay! I'm glad I finally got to see your cute blog! If you need help in your laundry room I can send my husband over...actually he usually ends up just distracting Shaun.

Jami and Family said...

Projects, projects, projects! Fun when they are done but a pain in butt to do! Have so much fun!