Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Spring!


I never got around to putting Anna's easter picture on, so we will just call this her Spring picture. We met up with my girl friends and our kids at Kiddie Kandids, I don't know if I will be doing that again anytime soon. It was pretty hectic and crazy with 6 kids, ages 2 and under. We tried to get a group shot of them, but failed.


However I did take one with my phone and this is how it turned out.

The day before I dressed Anna in her dress to make sure it fit. It was around the same time that we would be meeting the next day to do pictures. She was not happy about it at all, she kicked and screamed until I got her changed and down for a nap. I was a little worried that we would have a repeat the next day, but I was extremely lucky and she was great!!

4 comments:

Blackner Family said...

Great picture of Anna. And love the one with all the friends! So funny! I get exhausted just thinking about going to Kiddie Kandid.

Samantha said...

I love, love, love Anna's Easter dress. She looks SO cute.

mother of 3 said...

I love that you googled us. I have you on my favorites now!
You are such a cute family and your little Anna is getting BIG!

Karene

The Johnson's said...

Mandy how are things going? Hopeful I am sure. Thanks your husband for me, he was such a good sport for going up and supporting Nate in the ski comp. Your little girly looks so cute in her dress and I really love the picture of her spazing out, because thats how a little kids life really is!