Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged

1. I sleep with Vick's Vaporub on my lips and under my nose every night. I have done so for as long as I can remember. In fact, a few of my friends do it as well, because of our many sleepovers when we were growing up, I always had my Vick's.

2. I enjoy to ski...but NOT with my husband. I have a great time when I am with pretty much anybody else but Shaun. I love him, and I love to be with him...just not on the mountain. He is very sweet and doesn't tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing, he just skis and then waits when I'm a little slow. Maybe because he LOVES to do it so much, that subconsciously I feel intimidated. I don't know though because he's not intimidating!

3. My favorite part of the day is when Anna wakes up in the morning and after her nap. My other favorite part of the day is when she goes down at night or for a nap. She has always woken up so happy and smiley. She is usually jumping in her crib and laughing. She thinks she is hilarious. Her thing has always been to wave. She waves and says hi as soon as she sees you, and waves and says bye just as you lay her down.

4. Finger nail clippings gross me out. Even the sound of it drives me up the wall. I can hear it from a mile away, why do people do it at church or in public? Shaun has always been very good at going outside or going in the bathroom.

5. I was always a very clean and organized person...until I met Shaun. My bed was made every morning and my car cleaned weekly. Now I don't know the last time I made my bed or cleaned my car. Shaun's messiness rubbed off on me instead of my cleanliness rubbing off on him. My house is usually a disaster and I would be embarrassed if someone just popped in. This year as a goal, I am trying to be better about picking up and cleaning. This is my year to clean out and get organized. I am going to be a getter-donner instead of just thinking about getting it done. So feel free to pop in anytime!

6. If I could choose any church calling in the ward, it would be as the librarian. No planning, teaching, babysitting, activities or meetings to go to. It seems like a great way to meet the people in your ward and a fun calling to have. Maybe someday!!

4 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

I would have to agree with you on the church calling! And that is super cute about Anna waving "hi" and bye". you are a cute Mom!

The Johnson's said...

Nate is going 33rd tomorrow. I dont know what time it starts, but thats just pre qual. You can go watch and cheer him on. I will let you know if he makes it to friday and when he will go.

The Johnson's said...

K so he qualified 19th. He will go tomorrow sometime. It starts at 9 but they run they women first and then he thinks the men are in random order. So if you want to watch him, go up but plan on staying a while. I think the whole family will be up there waiting to see him go. I didnt get to see him last year but I am going to for sure this year! Hope to you see up there.

Samantha said...

Hi, I had to change my blog address...here is the new one:
www.thefauverfamily.blogspot.com