Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shaun's paradise playground ...cool bike video

Normally my brothers-in-law (Patrick and Kyle) and I get our kicks from the snow. In fact, I believe my life's mission is an endless search for fresh powder.
We decided to get big bikes and build a bike park with wooden stunts and jumps to pass the time during the off season. A few nights ago, Kyle and I had someone come up and film us riding our park with an RC helicopter and some other gear.
Here is the resulting video.
...enjoy!
Until I get smart and figure out how to embed files, you'll have to view the video at this link: http://www.vimeo.com/1060609



Shaun riding into the roller coaster

Kyle


Shaun

Wipe Out! - Shaun

Shaun and Kyle


Anna watching dad at the playground

Shaun riding the teeter totter

7 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is awesome! Dave and I just loved your video, he wants to join you!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

this is Kevin-
Its silly how freaking sweet that video was... all that hard work and stealing 2X4s finallyn paid off! I'm very impressed

fREnCh TrOSt said...

This is Emily-
My favorite part was Anna, she is co cute. Everything else was pretty cool too.

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

That was awesome. I rode by the other day and saw some pink tape, it seemed to be drawing attention from the trail, and people were noticing your sweet park. Cool video!! Tell Steve Hi for me I haven't seen him in a while! Hopefully this year I will get to try the park out!

Samantha said...

It is official, Shaun is crazy. I can't believe it! Brian is going to be VERY impressed when I show him the video.

Cassell Clan said...

I want to play...

L.H. said...

Chandler loved you video!
He wants to come and play so bad and hope he gets to this weekend (I don't think it will happen)

Liesl(THe St. George crew, or val and kathryns granddaughter)

P.S. Chandler wants to know how you got the birds eye veiw in the videos!