Wednesday, June 4, 2008

St. George trip with the girls!!

Myself, Anna, Jen & Madelyn enjoyed a week in St. George with just the girls. Relaxing? Not so much. Next time we do a girls trip, it will definitely be a big girls trip, leave the cute kids with dad. We left at 8:30 Memorial Day night so the kids could sleep on the way down. Anna finally fell asleep in Cedar City, good plan.
Tuesday morning we met up with Marissa, Josh and their 2 kids to go boating. We had a great time playing on the tube and soaking up the sun. All the kids fell asleep and gave the moms a little break in the afternoon...not Anna! She was all over the place. We will be lucky if we are invited to go boating with Marissa again.
The next few days, Jen & I and the girls had fun swimming, shopping, finding new splash pads and parks to keep the girls happy. When Friday came we were ready to leave and come home to dad. Here are a few pictures of our St. George week.

On the boat


Anna & I on the tube

Marissa & I on the tube

Nielsen's Frozen Custard...mmm!

St. George Historic Splash Pad


Hidden Valley Park & Splash Pad

8 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Cute pictures of Anna!(and you of course on the tube) Looks like some fun!

Blackner Family said...

Looks like a blast!! That historic splash place looks fun! We love custard! It's so yummy!

The Fletchers said...

Good times!

LindseyFae* said...

How fun! I'm jealous of the boating- we'll have to try and do something fun this summer...or even just dinner or something. I know it's hard to get together when we live so far apart.

TheThomsen5 said...

Hey Mand,
I saw your message on my BHS blog. (I just did a small quick blog one for that, it's not my real one.) My real one is thomsenfive.blogspot.com It's basically the same, just a few more pictures. It's good to hear from you, I'd love to do lunch. Give me a call when you are free. Hope all is well,
Amy

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

Wow, Anna really is SO CUTE!!!

The Johnson's said...

K you have to tell me that something good is happening! Otherwise I am very, very sad and sorry. However I am sure there is some good news somewhere... Looks like you all had fun on your trips, Anna is too cute!

L.H. said...

Anna is So cute, Looks like you had a fun time in St. George. Glad you liked it!
Liesl (Keri's neice or Vall and Kathryn's Granddaughter)