Friday, August 1, 2008

The end of summer softball

Shaun played on a 16 weeks summer softball team which finally came to an end. In 2 weeks they start fall ball. With 4 wins this season they are ranked somewhere near the bottom! That's okay, we still love to come watch and support our loosing team. At least we are all having fun! They did however have the biggest cheering section at all the games. I believe Shaun was the only one this year to hit a GRAND SLAM!! Way to go!! Let's win some games in fall ball :)


4 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

4 wins is better than last year! Hopefully we'll be back for a few of the fall games.. we just decided we are staying all through september too.

Marissa and Family said...

Grand Slam? Way to go Shaun! That sounds fun!

Cassell Clan said...

Wow...hot pic!!!

Deidra said...

Hey, I just found out you have a blog from Lindsey! I am so excited to see it! Cute pictures! I will be calling you any day now to come and visit teach you. Do you believe me? Sorry I am so terrible!
Deidra