Friday, August 1, 2008

Lagoon

I haven't been to lagoon for at least 10-12 years now, so this summer I put it on the top of my list of things to do. I love amusement parks, I know lagoon is not anything great when it comes to amusement parks but at least I got my fix. he last amusement park we went to was Cedar Point in Ohio 2 years ago. Lucky me, I got to watch everyone else enjoy the rides, I was 5 months pregnant.

Sawyer, Ryder & Anna waiting patiently in line for the Octopus ride


We bought a pass for Anna hoping that she would be brave and enjoy the rides, she wasn't!! Shaun took her on the Octopus and she cried and wanted off the whole time. $22 for one ride, ouch! You can't even see her in this picture, she is next to Shaun, behind Ryder and my Dad.

Thanks to Loni, Toni & Eliza we were able to ride some of the bigger rides while Anna ate cotton candy and watched Ryder and Sawyer have fun!


Does this fence look like a nice place to sit to you?

Anna did like the Merry-go-Round so she rode that a few times with Grandpa. She has him wraped around her finger!!

2 comments:

Marissa and Family said...

Lagoon looks fun, that octopus ride must be new. Lagoon is on my list for things to do this summer too. I think Colton would have so much fun. I know I wouldn't sit on that fence.:)

The Fletchers said...

I love the fence picture. I'm glad that you guys atleast got to ride some fun rides. I wonder how Madelyn would do???