Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I am a fan of Halloween and I really enjoy dressing up. I just wish everyone felt the same as I did. It would make it much more fun if everyone just dressed up. It's only one day out of the year that you can get away with looking like a total retard and getting away with it.
I was a hippie

Shaun, my rocker husband

We endend up having a great night. Last minute we decided to have a little party with some neighborhood friends. For being last minute, we had a really good turn out. We got together at our home and ate soup. They we all went out in a huge group and went trick-or-treating with our kiddos. Anna had a great time, which made it so much more fun for Shaun and I. We had been practicing trick-or treating all October, she did awesome!!

Anna and her buddy Brooklyn between houses

1 comments:

Marissa and Family said...

I love Halloween too! I also love Halloween parties. I should throw one some day.