Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I had been meaning to take Anna into Kiddie Kandids for the last couple of weeks. Now that Halloween is just around the corner, I finally made it. For some reason Anna recently decided that she likes her picture taken, which is okay by me. She did great, it only took a few minutes until we were done.

I had always liked Kiddie Kandids because they say you don't need an appointment. We went it at noon to get her picture taken and I had to make an appointment for 2:30...right in the middle of nap time. Now they are charging for everything. Not that I can really complain. I had printed off a coupon for a free 8x10, but now if you want an overlay they charge, they upped their price from $16 to $20 dollars a sheet, the lady said they charge for any option now.

Anyway, I am happy I finally got her picture, that she did great, it only took 15 mins from start to finish (once we went back for our apt.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
Your little Anna "Bee" looks so adorable.. She is changing so much and so fast...I try to view your blog weekly just to see what cute and fun things you are doing with Anna.. I get to watch her grow up via your blog...

I hope all is well with everyone..
I Love You,
Aunt Leona

Jack & Rosie said...

Way cute pictures!

Marissa and Family said...

Those are sooo dang cute! How did you get her to smile and laugh so much?? I can't believe kiddiekandids raised their prices. Anna makes the cutest bumblebee I've ever seen.

Blackner Family said...

Anna looks adorable!! Baylee hates getting her picture taken!! Thank goodness there is a Build a Bear and the Disney store right by Kiddie Kandid for bribing. I found the best place to take pics. It's in Provo at Riverwoods and it's called Portrait Innovations and it's only 7.95 for two sheets and 9.95 for the package deal!! And their work is great...I can't say from my pics because when we took bay last year for Christmas pics she cried so hard we had to leave!!!

The Fletchers said...

The pictures turned out really cute!

jill said...

Soooo cute!! I wish Gavin would pose like that!! What a cute costume, she is going to have so much fun on Halloween!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love those pictures!!! She is so cute. I love her little costume!

Becky said...

What a cute bumble bee!!!