Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wheeler Farm

My cousin Anthony had offered to take some pictures of Anna. Since I am horrible getting her picture taken we were more than happy to let him. We met at Wheeler Farm and Anna was anything but pleasant. She was so happy until Anthony showed up with the camera. She buried her face in my neck and cried and wouldn't let me put her down. She did not cooperate in the least. I was so sad! I had to put her down and run so I wouldn't be in the pic. We got a few but it could have turned out better. It was crazy because she was so excited and talked about it the whole way there, but when it came down to it she went nutz.


This explains the whole day



She did get excited to go in the little tree house

4 comments:

LindseyFae* said...

You got some way cute ones! And I cannot believe that she is daring to do flips off of the diving board.. benny wouldn't dare jump off. That's crazy!

Jami and Family said...

They turned out way cute! She kills me, she is hilarious and so darling!

The Fletchers said...

I think the pictures turned out darling!

Blackner Family said...

I love those pics of her. She's adorable. And I can't believe her doing her flip and dive off the diving board! Wow such a dare devil!! I love it!!