Saturday, July 24, 2010

4th of July

For the 4th of July we stuck with the same ole tradition, the Granite Parade then swimming. This year Anna sat on the float with Grandpa Moyes and the Moyes cousins. She loves being in the parade and throwing out candy.



Anna & cousin Kaydee


The Romero/Whipperman's wanted in on the fun too so they came up with their own float.




The Grandparents from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory


Patrick was Willy Wonka
Ezra is the real life Charley,
but didn't want on the float.


Then on to more enjoyable things, swimming.
Having Sawyer and Ryder here, Anna gets braver and jumped off the waterfall and the 8 foot rock wall.


Going down the slide was also a first for her this time.

Dad & Anna enjoying the waterfall together

One of the cutest little guys around, Ezra loves to swim as well.

The 8 foot rock wall.

Shaun doing a back flip and Cody doing a front flip

We finished the night off with some fireworks!!!

2 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Love the float, your parents crack me up! The Whipperman's pool looks amazing, you should for sure invite me sometime :)!

Unknown said...

i know you don't know me but I went to high school with Shaun. My husband and I also bought tickets from Shaun to the majic show in June which was awesome and Shaun did a great job putting it together.

anyway when I picked up my tickets from Shaun he mentioned to me that you two are in the process of adopting with LDSFS. Both my daughters are adopted and my oldest we adopted thru LDSFS and our baby we adopted through the state through foster care. I am excited for you two to be starting this step. If you have ANY questions you can email me anytime. anewton16@msn.com.

Adoption is VERY rewarding but the process can be very stressful and very emotional. It is worth it when you hold that baby for the first time.

seriously please let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns. we always love hearing of other couples journey with adoption, and feel we have a special connection with them because of it.

Arianne Newton
anewton16@msn.com