Sunday, June 29, 2008

I choose the octopus...

That is what Shaun was saying when i climbed into bed last night. I love it!! I just got into bed and started laughing. Then I thought I should take a picture of him and the 6 pillows that he sleeps with every night. He complains of not getting a good night sleep, I wonder why. Every time he rolls over all the pillows go with him. Good thing we have a king bed so there is still room for me!
A few nights before he woke me up by calling my name over and over. As soon as I said what, he said how about you come lay down next to me. I told him I had been sleeping next to him for a couple of hours already. So he said good then rolled over and that was the end of that. The best was when I was getting in bed a few months ago. I took my socks off and threw them across the bed, he reached up and caught them. It surprised me because he had been asleep for a while and it was dark, I don't know how he did it. After a second of me laughing he asked "did I just catch this?" He hardly remembered anything the next morning.

4 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is so funny! Dave ALWAYS talks in his sleep, and sometimes it freaks me out!! But we always end up laughing about, it keeps the relationship exciting! LOL!

Jami and Family said...

Shoot, that is so funny about the socks. For some reason it made me laugh so hard. Doug does the weirdest things in his sleep too! Why so many pillows??

fREnCh TrOSt said...

this is kevin-
does he ever talk about me in his sleep? if he does, i think that would be a great thing to blog about also.

RO said...

Dude that cracks me up. But it's also kind of par for the course for Shaun Moyes, isn't it? LOL