Thursday, June 19, 2008

The last few days!

We went up to our friends cabin last night and played in the mountains. Anna had a really good time throwing rocks in the river and playing on the teter totter with Lilly. We had a great time watching the kids and catching up.





This was a fun teter totter, it went up and down, but it also went around in circles. We had a great time on it.

Anna's hair is finally long enough that I can pull it up into a little pony tail on the top of her head. This is her 2nd pony tail.
Anna will ride on the cart any way possible, as long as it's not where she is suppose to ride in it. Luckily for her, Grandpa let's her do what she wants. I guess that is why he is her favorite.
I had to post this picture too because I am SO excited about it. Our new thermostat came with the central air that was put in this morning. Our swamp cooler had some minor issues and Shaun didn't want to spend the time fixing it since we were getting the central air. It has been a HOT week without either one, but now it's nice and cool!

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

Oh central air-isnt a necessity!!! I cant believe that alot of people really live without it. Yeah!

Cassell Clan said...

Welcome to the wonderfull world of central air. Come on in...the weather is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to have you guys spend time with us at the cabin. Anna is adorable and so much fun.

The Fletchers said...

Love the shopping cart photo! We witnessed that one. She's so funny...love that girl.

Jami and Family said...

So I am leaving you a comment you dork! The pictures of Anna and Lilly are so cute, I hope my girls will play cute like that together. And Central air is the best I can't believe you have been doing swamp all these years, you're nuts!