Thursday, October 2, 2008

More boogers?

The other night Shaun, Anna and I were sitting around the table. I noticed that Anna had a little booger sneaking out of her nose. I told Shaun to wipe it but in doing so he just wiped it down further (closer to her lip). I saw that it was still there and he went to get it again, but Anna got to it first. This is the first one (at least of my knowledge) that she has eaten. We usually make a big deal about them being gross and always going in a tissue. Shaun and I were dying that she had eaten it. Then she looks at us and says "more boogers, I want more boogers, yummy''. She kept repeating it so I grabbed my phone and tried to get it on video. It was too funny but also disgusting. As far as I know she hasn't had another one. Hopefully it was the first and last!

This is a really long video and I didn't know how to edit it, Sorry!

6 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh my that was so cute!!!! I love her little voice and then I love how she just picks up that big gulp and starts drinking it. So cute!

Um... I am so excited about this little beanie making!! I will measure her head and get back to you. How much do you charge?

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha- This is really good blackmail for when Anna gets older! I guess Uncle Stinky has had a really good influence on her hasn't her?

Anonymous said...

Woops- I meant he...

Marissa and Family said...

Hey where can I get a booger big gulp?? That is hilarious!!

Deidra said...

That is so funny! When Zack was little we were giving him a hard time about eating boogers and he said they were good. I asked what they tasted like and he said "cookies!"

Dave and Lindsay said...

That girl of yours cracks me up!! Oh my gosh she has such a funny personality!! I love her!!