Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend fun

We went to Leila's birthday party on Friday. It was a costume party for both the kids and adults. It turned out really cute. When I first got Anna's costume she wouldn't put it on for days. I had to bribe her and fight with her to get it on. Then we practiced trick-or-treating and she found out that she got candy for wearing it. This girl will do just about anything for candy. I would hide in the pantry and she would knock on the door and say trick-or-treat, I opened the door and gave her a treat. Now she loves it!!

Anna & Lizzie the two bee's of the party!

****
Last night we went to Whipperman's house where grandma was painting Loni's pregnant belly. Anna thought this looked like fun so Aunt Whitney painted Anna's belly.


Loni's finished product. Mom did a GREAT job!!
The two girls and their pumpkin bellys.
****

We are quickly running out of time to finish our summer projects (there are many). Shaun has been working hard on our deck. It was about to fall down if we didn't tear it down. We started from scratch and built it bigger. It's not done yet but already it is 100 times better then the old one. He screwed all the trex on this weekend. Hopefully this snow will stop and we can put the railing up.

Notice Anna pouting on the side she wasn't happy and she didn't want her picture taken.


I made Anna this apron and thought she would love it, well I was wrong. She put it on once for just a few minutes and will not put it on again. I chased her around the house trying to get her to put it on for a picture. She won and I took the picture of it hanging on the door knob.

This is what I got for trying to get her to put her apron on. She is actually really mad and crying!


9 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Anna is so cute and looked darling in her bee costume! Loni's stomach like tripped me out, I thought it was a real pumpkin...crazy! Love the deck and your cute apron!

Samantha said...

Leila LOVES her apron. She has already made it to help me with lunch and dinner, it was the perfect gift for her. Thanks for coming.

Marissa and Family said...

I love your halloween template, so cute! Anna looks adorable as a bumble bee. I also was laughing that you are practicing trick or treating with her in the pantry. Your hilarious! Your mom is an amazing artist, Loni's belly is crazy.

The Airharts said...

Wow-that pumpkin is amazing!!!! I love the apron-I want to make my self one like that-you will have to tell me how! I did the same thing with Hadley this week-I made her a tutu thinking she would love it-I bribe her to put it on...and she takes it off within a minute. Oh well

Dave and Lindsay said...

WOW!! I LOVE THE DECK!! Great job Shaun!! and I love Anna's costume, she is so cute!!! And Loni's belly is hilarious, how creative!! I thought it really was real, I had to take a double look!! I'm sorry but Anna and her attitude crack me up!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Holy crap miss crafty. That little apron is too cute! I LOVE Anna's costume she looks adorable in it, and the belly pumpkin painting..... so fun. Loni looks great when is due again and what is she having?


p.s. sorry I still have not measured Aspen's head. I will get on it.

Blackner Family said...

Love Anna's costume and love the apron!! Thanks goodness for candy and the great bribe that it is!! And impressive painting job too!! She should hire out for Halloween!!

The Fletchers said...

Cute new blog layout. Anna is so cute. Love the costume and the pumpkin painting wow, your mom did great! Is that for the contest?

Cody and Eliza said...

Sawyer is gonna be a bumblebee for Halloween as well. Thanks for posting pics. We wish we could be closer. Loni's belly is crazy.