Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Night Out

Last night we got together with the girls and our husbands for a Christmas party. We went to eat at Red Rock, which was tasty. We then went bowling at the Ritz Bowling Alley. We bowled in two groups of four and the loosing team had to buy the winning team ice cream. Unfortunately Shaun and I were on the loosing team with Josh and Marissa. We went to Maggie Moo's and paid off our debt after we got done bowling.

The loosing team...Josh, Marissa, Mandy & Shaun
Brittany, Jami, Mandy, Marissa (we were sad to not have Jen with us)
The winning team...Josh, Brittany, Doug & Jami
We had a lot of fun with everyone. I have been friends with most of these girls since elementary school. It's nice that we all still live close enough to get together with our kids and have play dates. It was even nicer to leave the kids home last night and bring our husbands.

3 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Last night was a blast and I am so happy we did it! I can't remember the last time we did something like that and I hope we can do it more often!! It was especially nice with out our children so we could actually talk to each other! I'll see you tomorrow again and then again on Thursday, oh and again on Saturday...WOW what a week!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

HOW fun! That is awesome you girls get together! Most of my good friends are all over the country. :( You girls sure are cute...and there is always next time to beat them!

Marissa and Family said...

I thought I had already commented on this one, guess not. I had sooo much fun. We need to do it again soon. Maybe one day we can all be on a bowling league.:) That would be hilarious!