Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random pics

I stole these pictures from a my friend Lindsey's photo blog...I hope that's okay!! I haven't taken my camera anywhere with me lately, hence the lack of posts. I will try to do better this month. We went to Gardner Village a while ago with some friends from our neighborhood. These are some of the pictures taken while there.

We didn't even ask her to pose for us. She came up with this all on her own.

Lot's of cute girls for Anna to play with...Leila, Anna, Bentley, Brooklyn and Mylee.

3 comments:

Jami and Family said...

She is such a cutie! Ava and Sophie have the same coat!

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is so darling!!! So, are we going to get together this holiday? I hope so!! We should go skiing and take the girls!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Cute, Cute pictures!!! I love them!! She is so cute!!