Thursday, September 25, 2008

Consignment Sale

I just got home from the consignment sale, I'm pretty happy with what I walked out with. Shaun is always gone when I get home from this sale, so I display all my findings so he can see when he gets home. I make him guess what I spent on everything. It usually makes me feel good about what I got because he always guesses really high. Any guesses? Shaun guessed $100.00. Well, I walked out spending $55.00. Not bad if you ask me. I am thinking I might save a few of the toys and give them to Anna for Christmas. But then again maybe not, I'm really excited to see if she likes them and Christmas is so far away.

I'm thinking I might go back in the morning to see what else I can find. If anyone is interested, it's at a Methodist Church on 10600 S. 1000 E. I think they are open Friday from 9-7:00 and Saturday 9-1:30.

4 comments:

Marissa and Family said...

Wow looks like you got some great stuff. Very fun! Way to be thrifty!!

The Airharts said...

AHHHHH-I'm so sad that I couldnt go! This i the first one I've missed in a long time. I'm thinking I will have to plan y trip home for the next one. Looks like you got some gret stuff! I got a small slide last year-we love it because it can be an outdoor toy id an indoor toy.

The Fletchers said...

cute stuff! It was fun shopping with you. I'm already excited about next year.

Becky said...

I totally need to check this sale out! It's close to us too.

Post your Panther pics! Lindsay's are a little blurry so I wanted to check yours and Rosie's out and save them from your blogs. Or if it's not a big deal you can email them to me at bkoritz@yahoo.com THANKS!