Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A day at the Zoo

Summer is almost over and Anna hadn't been to the zoo yet. So we called some friends and went to see the aminals (that is how Anna says it). It was the perfect day, not crowded at all and the weather was almost a little cool. Her favorite aminal was the monkey.



In front of the elephants

In front of the giraffes

Anna hates anything fun, she did not want to ride the carosel, but I am a mean mother and make her do things. So I ended up riding the kanagaroo and holding her on my lap. She cried most of the time, but by the end she was having a good time and wanted more.

She did however love the train ride

Anna, Madelyn and Colton playing at the park in the zoo once we saw all the animals.

6 comments:

Missy/Browen said...

I dont know why but I think she is so freaking cute-that picture of her by the giraffes is so stinkin cute!I'm the kind of mom that makes my kid do things they dont want to too. Hillarious.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Anna is so darling! You are such a cute Mom, how are you guys?

Marissa and Family said...

That was a fun day. You got some cute pictures of Anna there. I especially like the last one of Anna in the tunnel and me and Jenn nursing our babies in the background.

Deidra said...

Cute zoo pics but OH MY GOSH! I have to have your recipe for those cookies you brought over, STAT! Email me or post it on my blog. Unless you don't share your recipes?

Jami and Family said...

The zoo was way fun! I am sad I had to leave earlier than all of you but I did get there 40 minutes earlier...Just kidding! We should do it again sometime!

Amanda said...

Wanted to say your little Anna is beautiful! It was good to see you at the reunion. I've been meaning to check in on everyone's blogs sooner but I've been crazy busy. Looks like life is treating you well! keep in touch!