Monday, September 22, 2008

Craft Time

Not much has been has been going on at the Moyes home lately. Shaun went to St. George with his Dad and 3 brothers last weekend for their annual guys trip. They golfed and went to Las Vegas for the Nascar truck races. Glad I'm not a guy! I thought I'd try to be crafty. So I went The Wood Connection and bought this WITCH craft. Lindsay and I each bought one. Then we got together to paint and finish them.

This is my finished masterpiece.


I had to find something to do I the evenings once Anna was in bed so I crocheted all of these.

8 comments:

The Fletchers said...

Way to go crafty lady! I want some matching beanies for the girls for the winter.

Marissa and Family said...

I love the WITCH, I didn't see that last time I was at the Wood Connection. SOOO cute! When are we going to do crafts again? I want a beanie for Livy too. P.S. I'm glad I'm not a guy either.:)

Samantha said...

The witch and the hats turned out so cute. We just may need you to help with our Super Saturday!!!
You'll have to come to paint class with me, you would love it.

The Johnson's said...

K, I am a little jealous, out here I have to make up my own crafty things, and our super Saturday's are nothing like they are there!! And I cant believe you make those flowers on the beanies, too cute!... I have a beanie really similar that Ruthann gave me, maybe you made it!

mother of 3 said...

You are such a crafty women! I love the flower you added on the beanie, I may need to get a couple.

Karene

jill said...

I love that witch!! I think I am gonna have to go to wood connection and check it out!! I am sad that I work on Tuesday nights now and can't come to the baseball games!!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey Myranda...nice beanies, it's a good thing I taught you how to make those beanies and the cute flowers to go on them!!!! Man I'm good!!!:)

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

We all love the biny's. Heidi was asking if you could make her a matching one! Thanks so much for doing those for me!!